Logic2Performance is a business optimization consulting firm dedicated to achieving results for our customers through learning, process, and analysis. Our team is passionate about partnering with clients to co-develop solutions that address the areas that can have the most profound impact. The L2P core team has more than 100 years of combined experience and is passionate about serving customers and always exceeding expectations.
Our leadership experience in the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors as well as our project management expertise for Fortune 500 companies brings valuable experience your business can draw upon. We have demonstrated our ability to measure results for training and related initiatives, growing businesses’ bottom lines by tens of millions of dollars. Our award-winning graphic and instructional design capabilities ensure that we communicate effective learning topics to your teams with minimal intrusion into their regular work day. We monitor their improvement beyond the class to ensure key aspects to improving your business become a regular part of your teams’ process.
- Learning and Development
- Training based on real-world scenarios mapped to your business goals
- Organizational Needs Analysis
- Systemic analysis to ensure solutions meet demonstrated needs
- Process Improvement
- Continuous process improvement so organizations stay ahead of the competition
- Measurement strategy tied to your business dashboard
- Human Capital Assessment
- 360, behavioral, and skill based tools
- Consulting on Business Development and Organizational Development Strategies
- Expert consulting team dedicated to your success
- Rick has more than 20 years of experience in business,...read more
- For the past 25 years, Mark has specialized in the...read more
- Rae is an instructional designer and trainer with a focus...read more
- Karl Haigler has more than twenty-five years of experience in...read more
- Will oversees production of course materials and unique learning solutions...read more
- Kasey has over 8 years of experience in the customer...read more
“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
– Muhammad Ali
The team at L2P believes that giving back is a mark of a life well lived. Giving back is an opportunity and a responsibility.
Education and literacy are common themes of our team’s individual and collective not-for-profit efforts over the years. We believe these elements are a natural and logical complement to Logic2Performance’s commitment to workforce excellence.
Logic2Peformance’s not-for-profit partner, The AJBM Foundation, shares a commitment to improve opportunity for others through education and literacy. The Foundation’s particular focus is to contribute to and impact literature and the arts globally.
About the AJBM Foundation
The AJBM Foundation was born in 2008 to preserve the legacy and literary works of Dr. Arthenia Jackson Bates Millican and to give back. Dr. Millican (1920 – 2012) was an internationally known poet, educator, novelist and humanist of rural southern folk who called Sumter, South Carolina home. A focal point of the Foundation’s contributions is the Annual Millican Festival which is held in Sumter and Columbia, South Carolina.
For more information on Arthenia Millican and upcoming events, please visit artheniambates.com.